About the Course
This training takes cultural awareness to the next level. Multiculturalism makes for a rich and deep workforce with many perspectives that can be drawn upon. Sometimes this can mean bumping heads with co-workers because you are not understanding their responses and work styles may be related to their culture.
1) How does culture affect members who recieve support from Peer WA?
2) What do you knwo about your own culture adn how it may or may not impact your work environment?
3) What is a microagression?
4) How to ask about an individuals culture in the context of services
5) Definining culutrally appropriate responses to recovery needs of members
6) Exploring Priveledge ini the workplace
7) Visible and invisible differing abilities
8) Cultural Considerations in Communication