About the Course
This training is for individuals who have a difficult time understanding where they fit in a team environment. Sometimes people have experienced work-related trauma and they start to feel less than. Even though they get a pay check every two weeks, they feel that they are on the brink of being fired, never know the right thing to say, and get anxious when Monday rolls around because they just haven't been able to quite find their groove at work.
1) What is workplace trauma and how does it affect work performance?
2) How to effectively use your supervisor;
3) Being a team player vs. lone working wolf;
4) Asking for help in the workplace;
5) Understanding your unique value - there is only one you.