About the Course
This course is all about positive psychology; that happiness is inextricably linked to strong social ties and contributing to something bigger than yourself. Participants learn about the varied research supporting this view and gain practical, research-based strategies for nurturing their own happiness. Previous participants have reported significant increases in happiness and life satisfaction and decreases in stress after taking this course. Work relationships are better and projects run smoother.
1) Learn about your own bias in the workplace.
2) Understand what an unintentional microaggression looks and feels like.
3) Use positive psychology and neuroplasticity (the way your brain is built) to build pockets of passion and joy at work.
4) Learn how to not take work home.
5) Learn how to not take things personally at work.